Thursday, April 16, 2009

- haru haru -

finally I realize that I am nothing without u
i was so wrong, forgive me
.........
my broken heart like a wave
my shaken heart like a wind
my heart vanished like smoke
it can't removed like a tattoo
i sigh deeply as of a ground is going to cave in
only dusts are piled up in my mind
(say goodbye)
yeah, i thought i wouldn't be able
to live even one day without u
but somehow i managed to live on (longer)
than i thought
u don't answer anything as i cry out "i miss u"
i hope for a vain expectation but now it's useless
what it is about that person next to u,
did he make u cry?
dear can u even see me,
did u forget completely?
i am worried, i feel anxiety because i
can't get close nor try to talk to u
i spend long nights by myself,
erasing my thoughts a thousand times
c/o don't look back and leave
don't find me again and live (on)
because i have no regrets from loving u
take only the good memories
i can bear it in some way
i can stand in some way
u should be happy if u are like this
i become dull day by day (eh eh eh eh)
oh girl i cry, cry
u're my all, say goodbye
if we pass by each other on the streets
act like u didn't see me and
go the way u were walking to
if u keep thinking about our past memories
i might go look for u secretly
always be happy with him,
(so) i won't ever get a different mind
even smallest regret won't be left out ever
please live well as if i should feel jealous
u should always be like that bright sky,
like that white cloud
yes, u should always smile like that as if nothing happened
.........
i hope your heart feels relieved
please forget about me and live on
those tears will dry completely
as time passes by
it would've hurt less if we didn't meet at all
hope u will bury our promise
of being together forever baby
i pray for u
..........
Oh girl, I cry cry, You're my all, say goodbye bye
Oh my love, don't lie lie, You're my heart, say goodbye

jtuh kusi pndang ptame tgk clip vdeo ni..cumey sgt g dragon ni. muax2.

sgt awal pkenalan kami...malu2 lg..antr pic pon rmi2..



yg mne 1 erk..

bile da smgu knl..br kasik pic ni. smat seyh..

skang kami da declare sbg psgn 1 idup, 1 mati..kecik..sile jgn frust nonggeng..ak tw ko cintan bangat same ini pqwe..tp.. d akher garisan..dye pilih ak.. bianne kecik.. sarangheyo g dragon..


by nunan

2 comments:

Laila said...

hohoho...i will wait for him..nnt dia sedar la tuh.dia wat pilihan yg salah..muahaha..aku rileks je..hahaha

Kami YaNg CumEL said...

mne de..pilihan nye x salah dh..tepat! jitu! n benar! huhu